Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Dr. ali lecture's .. again



“ lost soul “
When I meet you, I feel as im an angel
And when I leave you, I feel as im lost
I’ve no place to go without you
I’ve no chance to live without you
So , I feel I wanna live with you forever

Am I lost ? or is it I love you

Other times, I feel I wanna live in another world
That I can’t meet you in
I don’t wanna you , but I love your words
I don’t wanna talk to you , but I love your smile
My brain slept after what it gets
My heart says I’m sorry if I make you sad

Am I lost ? or is it I hate myself

Sometimes I feel I need you so much
Sometimes I feel I don’t wanna speak of you & go far
Although I need you so much
Although you make me a butterfly
But,if you leave..you would take away everything bad

Am I lost? Or is it I see you playboy

You see I have a soul , and you have a soul
But you didn’t see your natural soul
You walk away and let her alone
And for me I’ve a soul , but I don’t go away
I still with her, but you let your soul alone
Did you get the feel of your ridiculous character?
Did you enjoy your self ?
You’re blind , cuz you let your soul alone

Am I lost? Or is it I love beautiful soul

I’m n’t wise but I think you are playboy
I’m n’t blind , but I feel bad for you
So I decided to make you feel it too
Now, I make of the other side for your heart
So, I wanna say that you aren’t the one that I want
…. Baby bye bye

Am I lost ? or is it I feel sad

10 comments:

ولــــــــــو said...

باشكر دكتور علي ومحاضرته انها خرجن الموهبه الروعه دي
لو الكلام بناء عن تجربه فمهما حصل انا متاكد ان الايام كفيله بالنسيان وان ربنا خلق من هو احسن وافضل بالتأكيد
تحياتي

Banota said...

thx alot 3ala zo2ak =D.. a5gltom tawado3na :$.. 3ala fekra ana ro7t el blog beta3ak bas ma3rftesh akteb com'ent ezay ???

الأستاذ said...

آه فعلاً
لأ كلام جامد جداً أنا الأول افتكرتها أغنية لأني مليش في الأجنبي أوي الصراحة أو يمكن أوي خالص
وقد تكون بالفعل أغنية الله أعلم وانتي أدرى
لكنني أحسست بعمقها وبأسلوبها المتناقص الذي وصل بي إلى نفس الشعور
مع أطيب تمنياتي بألا تكون أغنية
تحياتي

ياسر مدني ...دينامو الإخوان said...

أما أنا بصراحه مفهمتش حاجه خالص بس هي حلوه..هي ايه دي معرفش بس حلوه.لإنها أكيد طالعه من قلب كيوس يبقي أكيد كويسه

الأستاذ said...

إيه؟
مستنيكي تاني في آخر بوست اللي قولتلك عليه
يلا سلام

http://kasperb4.blogspot.com/ said...

انا شايف تطور كبير حصل في البوست ده بالنسبة للبوست اللي قبله
هي يمكن متكونش تجربة حقيقية لأنك مش بينتي ده

I’m n’t wise
عايز اقولك ان الشخصية اللي تقدر تحلل الموقف بالأسلوب ده وتطلع لنفسها بالنتايج دي
أكيد دي شخصية حكيمة فعلا
لأن هي طلعت بالنتايج دي بناء على مقدمات واضحة

Am I lost? Or is it I see you playboy

اعتقد انها مش تايهة ولا حاجة وواضح ان هو اللي مقدرش يملى عليها حياتها
ومش شرط يكون بيلعب بيها بس الأكيد ان مش هو اشخص المناسب ليها

SunShine said...

i never knew dr. Ali was tht inspiring =D

Wish I were a Butterfly ... said...

Bannouta,

Either ur words are of a real experience or out of of ur imagination, I believe u made the right decision at last.

If someone can walk away& leave u tortured, and if u feel from all the actions that he's a playboy, then he is :) seriously a playboy.

Anyway, ur confused words are written wonderfully... and never think about the past. Just wait for the better in the future inshaAllah.

oceaneyes said...

as usual,Dr.Ali shows how much inspiring he is ...

i don't even think he knows that he is that famous...:D

Beautiful words came out of u again ..cuz u r so sensitive person ...

i only hope that these words are not about a personal experience ,cuz this kinds of experiences are so not good at all that i don't wish it even to my enemy ...

...

keep on ur writings banota ..cuz it's amazing ...

:)

http://kasperb4.blogspot.com/ said...

بنوتة
الفيديو اللي انتي حاطة اللينك بتاعو على السايد بار ده تحفة بجد
انا من ساعة ما شوفتو وانا بوريه لكل صحابي اللي اعرفهم وحطيته كمان على بروفايلي على فيس بوك

ياريت تحطي الفيديو نفسه عندك عشان الناس كلها تشوفه

سبحان الخالق لا إله إلا هو