Saturday, March 1, 2008

am still lost



Am still lost can't c the weight way

Am still walk on the fug .. walk in fuggy way .

Is it true .. or some feelings wanna appear .. just appearance

Is it true .. or that cuz I lost big thing inside me

I can't go on...................

I can't describe which inside me .. I know no one could understand me

I cry without any one noticed me .. really am happy when I think about all the beautiful things which happened before

but I still crying

am so worried .. I don't wanna be z one who do that.. i don't be the one who talks in rude .. i know am so nervous and which make me
lost girl , NOW , i trying to feel how the beautiful things look like .. just try

Mam , Dad , My Sisters , My brothers ,My friends ..... Plz forgive cuz I'm really can't understand myself

forgive me .. I wanna be the best ... but I failed

forgive me .. a few days ago am talking in rude way

forgive me I can't deal with myself .. I'm crying now .. really I can't speak .. I'm tired so tired

am tired ... tired .. tired ...... TIRED

HEHEHE .. OHH MY GOD .. he he I'm talking with some paper .. he he nice nice .. It's good for me instead of talking with any one make me feel sad .. wow I choose some paper ..

no no no I'm so so sensitive .. yup .. I'm so sensitive .. therefor , I'm doing all this ---> talk in rude .. shouted .. cry

wallahy I'm trying more to be stronger .. but why ... ... .. I didn't find myself ..

6 comments:

Wish I were a Butterfly ... said...

Dearest Banouta,

hope u would find urself soon inshaAllah.

Many around u understand what u feel I'm sure, but u just can't c them around u trying to help.

And anyway... I may feel even more disturbed than u.
Try to stick to good things in life, honey.

Rabbena m3aky...&keep on writing even if it's nonesense..... it's just a kind of getting out ur stress.
Take care of urself

الأستاذ said...

again and again i feel more pain
this is ur mode when u r in not good mode wanna to talk in english to feel good and make us worry about u and about our languge?!
it's ok now?
i hope to be good as soon as possible isa

bs eh elly enty 3amaltih feel blog dah?
2alabtih spanish kda leah?
feenek mn zaman
t7yaty

oceaneyes said...

Banota ,


hey baby :) n how r u ?

stupid question ..( i know ) :)

sometimes u reach to a point where u can't do rational things , u talk to paper , talk to yourself in the streets , talk to the ocean , even talk to your pet :)


well , u r not crazy , u r not bad girl ...NOOOOOOOOOO


U r a human being who is searching 4 herself .. :):):)


your dad , mother , brother , sister , friends and all who know u .. won't get upset of u if u treated them in a rude way ..:)

Do U Know Why ???


Cuz they love u so much dear friend ..they get upset on u .. not of u ..they don't wanna see u suffer or tired , they wanna see u in your best shapes :):)


Finding yourself , your way and your goals is not that hard or bad !!

it's easy , only if u know HOW :)



but i am sure that u will know how .. as i am sure that u know that the people who loves u are around u , waiting 4 ur call to help u ( if u need help ) :)



take care baby , try to relax and i am sure that everything will be alright and just fine :)



;)


love u :)

Banota said...

I WISH I WERE A BUTTERFLY :.
3ala fekra I love you awy :) .. i'm glad .. I deal with nice friends .. & u too TC rabena ye5lely el nas el koyesa

الاستاذ
why ... do u love spanish ? ;) . by the way I wrote some thoughts in arabic and also nobel .. & don't worry am ok :) thx god

oceaneyes :.
am ok :) thx alot for ur sweet words its raise me up & after i read ur words .. i think about anything happened in ma live and i found big hug from all ppl really " people who loves u are around u , waiting 4 ur call to help u " ur r write i feel tht after i read this 3 com'ent rabena ye5aly el nas koyes kolaha yarab :D & me too love you awe ;)

oceaneyes said...

where are u ya banota ?

enty kwysa tyb ??


i hope that everything is fine with u .. and i am waiting 4 ur next post

don't be late

see u later :)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Computador, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://computador-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.