Sunday, September 9, 2007

simple words



One day I was failed to understand those who are close' to my heart and for this I failed to understand myself ... maybe am not true or I’ve thoughts about relationship .. I know am mistake... but I can’t trust on anyone even so who close to my heart... am sorry... this is me ... plz forgive me ..I know Im wrong in my ruling on people, but are they true in their judgment...........................
Anyway im still happy and give Special flower for sunshine... really sweet gir and also kind I’ve ever met one like her before But there is something mysterious in her heart cuz She has ability to hide her feeling ... Sun ‘’ I love you ‘’

8 comments:

abo salah said...

بعد السلام عليكم

من السهل أن تحمل الكلمات العربية الأحاسيس و المشاعر

و لكن من البراعة أن تجعلي كلماتك الأنجليزية تحمل أحاسيس و مشاعر

أحييكي علي براعتك

تحياتي

SunShine said...

my dearest mona..i'm sry if i ever made u sad for a day...ur words means alot to me u a realy gr8 friend anyone can have and i'm not the only one who says so..everyone around u love u so much..and even if they can't show their love and care but u r still in theiir hearts i hope tht u forgive me coz i never meant to heart u at all..actually if anyone did..they never meant to do so...
keep smiling and be cheerfull u r one of the best and deserve the best =)

SunShine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Banota said...

- thank you ya abo salah bas ana lama agy akteb el a7sas betla3 lewa7do eglish , arabic ae lo3`a bas akter lo3`a bekon a7sasy beha haya el arbic .. begad kalamk bedy amal llwa7ed ano yekamel ketabah
- sunshine really you are a wonderfull.. your words made me happy :D ye5aleki laya ya rab..bgad bgad mosh 3arfa a2olk eh :D bas momkin adeky big kiss xxx...best friends forever

abo salah said...

بعد السلام عليكم

طبعا يابنوتة لازم تكملي كتابة ، وأوعي تفكري أنك تبطلي

أحنا لما عرفناكي .. عرفناكي من كلماتك .. اللي أنتي مش مجبرة تكتبيها

من أهم فوائد الكتابة أنها بتشيل من هموم الواحد لأنه بيفرغ الهموم دي
وأنت أكيد لما بتكتبي بتحسي براحة

وعلي فكرة أنا مش أجاملك .. بس أنتي كلماتك حلوة .. وأحساسك حلو .. وبوستاتك أحلي .. وباين عليكي بتحبي الكتابة

تحياتي
وكل سنة وأنتي طيبة
ورمضان كريم

Banota said...

w anta tayeb w allah akram :D:D

الأستاذ said...

the simple words is the best

Banota said...

yeah..and also simple in anything