Friday, September 7, 2007

an interview with myself


am pooped ...I’ll show up to the death...Afew days ago I was so happy and my feelings was full of happiness .. But now am deadly person live in deadly life no soul no cheerful... all thing would like mug … in the beginning I met bad friends in my life tht's made me hate all of my friends and still meet bad friends have tow faces.. Wear masks. Am so kind or im blind cuz I couldn’t discover tht before... I want to travel to any where even so to dark place which no one there , I've tried to hide it so that no one knows….…… (I want to change my life)…..hmm… I met new friends get the feel of them, but I still need to go to far place
I have lost my bearings to meet kind person…despite all of this but im happy hehehehhe after I wrote these words...WOOOOOW... IM HAPPY... I know I wrote crazy words..., but IM HAPPY...hehehehe

4 comments:

الأستاذ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
الأستاذ said...

isa dayman teb2y crazy .. asdy happy, w te2ably new good friends, w aham 7aga el friends dool ..
"choose ur friends before ur shoes"
it was mine.

david santos said...

Thanks for posting, Banota!
Very good text.
have a good weekend

Banota said...

- la2nhom bekono aktar nas be2saro feek w betet2asar behom
- thank you david