Friday, May 4, 2007

my self wanna talk

can you give a chance to your self ....... i think you don't understand me so i will talk about my thoughts... i gave a chance to my self & expressed what i feel on paper ..then i read what i wrote after long time so my mood is changed and be anothre person not the one who wrote these thoughts .. thts to know my goals in the future and set them to begin my way to be a good and usefull person.after what i did .i found my self writing some words to express my self

give me a chance to be another person

give me a chance to advice my self

give me a chance to express my feelings

give me a chance to express my self

give me a chance to change my self

give me a chance to make me perfect
give me a chance and let me alone


after what i read ..i said how can i give a chance to my self ? then i walk away ...................................................................

5 comments:

SunShine said...

salamtek ya gamela alf salama =(

lola said...

dont be sad i'll give you a chance

Banota said...

lol i wait you my baby to give me this chance lol you make me laugh i like this lol woooooooow... i'm crazy girl like you ya fafoooooooooooooooooor . w fahmake bardo fe el kelma de ya nas7a =)

SunShine said...

ya mona..i think u need to give ur self a chance

Banota said...

maybe ya sunshine i tried .... ... but i can't achieve anything ... =(