Thursday, May 31, 2007

difficult choice

it's more difficult to choose things in ur life or to accept it . itsn't confusing matter but it's fact .. try to think over about anything occur in your life and u will found more things done without any choices .... uhha .. i know you don't understand me ..so i will give u an example to be able to understand on the other way (da lw betfhamo dema3`e )... so I will talk about my friendz . she has a groom suits her , she accepted him.( despite her loving for another guy) ..--> she asked her self why let him he is convenient , and for my guy ( hakalmo 3ady e7na bardo as7ab :( .... it's common in both .. we couldn't chose anything ....................so we will face many things to get the right path . and for me i can't choose my life ..
1- I can't choose my resolution in wht i need to learn ... i am sure i don't learn anything in my faculty help me to join the function( my faculty not given my any information ) therefor, i must go the academy and take many of courses to be able to join a good work .., but i can't do or choose this cuz my faculty take more time ..... I REALLY GIFT ALL MY TIME TO THIS BAAAAD FACULTY..AAAFFFF..
2- I'm n't able to chose my friendz. i found all my friends in front of my eyes without any choice (hey my friends are good), but i talk about choice. I think we are friendz cuz we are in the same place or at the same age .. no choice... not all of this ,but there are many things.....................
the selection decision is very difficult so we need some rethinking to be able to chose things and we must have some faith in god .. therefor we can choose things without any mistakes ...
3- I can't choose my life or I couldn't choose the country tht I want to live in ( may be I don’t know or im crazy =( ) .. anyway in the end … asked god to bless us .......... heey .. I wanna say good night to all .. bye

8 comments:

lola said...

hi ya money 3amla eih f elamt7nat ana bd3elk kteeeeer 3ala fekra shams 3ndha 7k bas mesh awi
rabna ywfak 3ala fekra ana b7bk awi

Banota said...

hi lola de mne leke xxxx kiss kebera la2nk 3asl bas lma betbatale testafesene :) w ana kaman walahe da3etlak kteeeeer fe el exams w fe 7agat kteer tanya isa rabana haywfa2k feha ya gamela w ana kaman ba7ebak awe awe awe awe ya sokaaaar

SunShine said...

shams 3andaha 7a2 fe eh??

i knw wht u mean ya mona from ur post...but u have many spelling and grammar mistakes sweetie =D..dah ely ana 3lmtholek ya weleya loool

anyways...go on writing ur thoughts =)

SunShine said...

btw. u might not be able to choose ur life or the way u are... but u still have a chance to change it the way u want i guess u don't realise tht it's all btw ur hands...
sum stuff we can't choose...like our families , or our countries...otherwise u can choose ur life , ur friends and most of all whom u want to be.
and btw. i don't know y u hate ur country...or u think tht other ountires might be better...but it's so wrong...u can't c the bad side of other countries..just simply coz u don't live there and the media doesn't show the completly life style there..i know many ppl woreally hate it there..and wish they can live in another place..
i always believe tht ur country..where u live in...is ur home..and trust me it's better than many many places if not better than everywhere else...
u need to look at the good side so u can love it and accept it..
the glass isn't always half empty ya mona..
try to rethink again abt ur thoughts.

Banota said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
manamenna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
manamenna said...

i think that sushi r complitly right ya mona u alweys look @ the black side n ur life h hope u think good in shams words

Banota said...

meen feko ya walad ele baymsa7 el comment beta3o .. ma ana mosh hasebko el naharda.. :D
ok my friends i will look at wight side in my life .. & really i will think over in ur advice .. thx