Wednesday, August 8, 2007

IT WAS SO FUNNY


It was so funny when you make other laugh, smile often and feel happiness with you it was so funny when you know that you are the cause of other pleasures...it was so funny when you know that you have sense to feel which inside others . It was so funny when you wake up early and found you are in vacation. It was so funny when you meet some one from other country and says to you I know you I saw your writer before in magazine. It was so funny when you lost your temper and do strange things it was so funny when you write more feeling in your stories i feel this feeling when I wrote more stories and then there was more people read it. I felt am funny (wow) and raise a laugh so I have promised to myself that I will return writing again and I will make people laugh ... so that I started writing some stories comedy in Arabic and then I will try to publication it in any magazine .. Am searching for a magazine helps youngest. I tried to find it. It is my hopes find any magazine can publication my stories. if I found it I will write much stories because I know it will be published and there was some people read it even though some people but I will clam & set at ease..............

4 comments:

محمود على said...


يريت ده يحصل
ممكن يحصل لناس ولناس تانيه لا
دوري كويس وابعتي كتير بالتاكيد هتلاقي
هي بالتاكيد هتفرق لو كانت انجليزي
الاختيار هيكون محدود اووووووي
بس بالتاكيد لو انتي دورتي ربنا هيوافقك

Banota said...

انا بدور فعلاً حالياً وحاسة أنى هلاقى مجلة عن قريب انشاء الله

SunShine said...

try kelmetna

Banota said...

isa... ba7wel feha bardo :).. ad3ole