Thursday, June 28, 2007

thoughts for baby


It was z hardest day in my life… I did not meet the one like him before. ...,
I woke up early at 7:30 am (despite I was sleept late ...) strange things occurred in this day,
------> in z first … suddenly... I found my brain brings me to z end of life... Yes, I felt at this moment that my life will be expiring, ended , but this end will take my brain with her..., i can't stop thinking cuz if I did so... My brain will take me to z end of life... & I will die... so I was very afraid…ohm… “am so worried ...! “My heart was beating fast. … No....I Lost my sense , I’ve had no chance to get away & I became dead..,,.. !!! Yes ((...NOW ...maybe...come with me & see))...-----------> Although We r in z summer, but am very cold … ohm … my body shivers ,Therefore, I went to z next room and took another cover ,But unfortunately .. am still feeling cold ..Ohm my god I’m dieing ..What happens !!!? I Will go to another world!!!!.

NO ANSWERS
simply...cuz I did not looking for any answers…or cuz my brain gives me questions without any answers …. What about this Shiver …. Really, my body shivers in fear & my foot shivers….What is z reason for this fear? ..... heeey ..heeey ... My brain ..Don’t let me plz … still with me I can't stop thinking ,.. Do not let me... ohm… I cauldn't leave my Bed…. Then .... Without feeling I found myself grabbed z cell phone ( I was put my phone Beside me … to can find it easy )& dialed up my heart or dialed up nearest one to my heart .. I told her I would come back to Cairo on Tuesday …...after what I did... I set at ease , But fear not disappears...... so I let him alone and goes into deep sleep…then I woke up at 12:30pm (all this in z same day) &... I feel as z beginning for a new day, But my heart is still beating fast ………… is there problem ,But… I wonder what will be happening more than that… :::
Loss of youth minds……………………………..
Loss of our recognition ………………………….
Loss of our culture…………………………………….
No, no …hey is this fear because of my dreams ? Dreams ….yap it is my dreams tht i cauldn't achieve it,
or
I am searching for something else

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

Mada Ilzide Bodwee` said...

i just wanna ask u how u catch all this emotions and could write about it u r really mireclous
ooooh ma god ma profile says that i am a baby so this blog atract me and in ma blog u comment on bannota

raye7 gaaaaay

Banota said...

really,i douno
raye7 gaaaaaaaaaaay ?!!!